Growing Space Psychology Center

When Do You Seek Psychological Services?

Read in 中文

 When your child has the following symptoms :

 Delayed language and cognitive development
 Odd or overly aggressive play behaviours
 Learning or school-related problems
 Hyperactive and inattentive
 Irritable, fearful and socially withdrawn
 Under or over-eating
 Self-harm or suicidal behaviours

 When you are feeling depressed, anxious, or easily agitated
 When you have sleep problem, chronic pain and/or other stress factors
 When you and your partner are experiencing distress in your relationship
 When your family is going through major life changes, loss and grief, or after trauma effects
 When you wish to better understand yourself and improve your relationships