Our team of Clinical Psychologists are trained in conducting psychological testing for individuals aged 3 and above. The entire process involves conducting a series of tests, identifying key areas of strength and vulnerabilities, and providing tailored interventions and recommendations to support the individual’s continuous development.
We have vast experiences working with private and international schools. In particular, we work closely with the schools’ learning support departments to help identify students with learning or behavioural difficulties and provide practical recommendations and interventions. Read more about our intervention programs here.
Psychological testing is useful and suitable for:
- Providing diagnosis for such as Autism Spectrum Disorder, Dyslexia, Learning Disorder, Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), Intellectual Disability, Disruptive Mood Dysregulation Disorder etc
- Determining current level of cognitive/intellectual, emotional and behavioural functioning
- Developing Individualised Education Plan (IEP)
- Assisting in school placement or admission process
- Classroom learning and exam accommodations