Growing Space is offering clinical supervision to individuals working and/or studying in the human service field to expand their knowledge and experience on subjects relating to the field of work. Supervision will be provided by Ms Alicia Ng. You can read more about her here.
My Experience and Training:
I have spent a few years supervising clinical psychology trainees training to become clinical psychologists. To expand my own repertoire and co-learning process, I am now providing supervision for early career practitioners (less than 5 years of clinical experience).
I have 12 years of clinical experience which includes 7 years of supervision experience training clinical psychology trainees. My clinical experience includes working in public health and private settings. I am trained in Family Therapy, and Sandplay therapy and I have a keen interest in depression, anxiety, grief, pain, attachment and relational difficulties.
This is suitable for:
- Early career practitioners (less than 5 years of clinical experience)
- Those seeking for supervision on testing and therapy cases
- Those looking to learn for how to conceptualize and respond therapeutically from a systemic perspective on cases
- Learn how to use your SELF in sessions more effectively with your client
- Individual Supervision
- RM 300/hour
- Package of 6 hours: RM 1500
- Group Supervision (min 3 person)
- RM 2000/10 sessions/per person
Mode of Supervision:
- In person (Growing Space, Bukit Jalil)
- via Zoom platform